You are speaking about ``library_aslr`` which is documented by ``man
rc.conf``.
But it is not the same thing as kernel reordering: it reorders libs, so
they'll
be loaded at different memory address next time.
And kernel relink does same for kernel itself (relinks kernel from its
objects in random manner).

We can disable  library_aslr, but there is no same option for kernel..