On Wed, May 23, 2018 4:35 am, Thomas Huber wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I´m just tinkering a little bit and try to mimic some "containerization"
> on
> OpenBSD with chroot. Is it somehow possible to attach a chrooted
> envirionment to swtichd(8) ?
>
> Thanks
> Thomas

OpenBSD's chroot is not like a Linux contianer or FreeBSD jail.  There is
no network isolation.  Inside the chroot, you get all the same interfaces,
IP's, routes, ports as on the "host" or in another chroot.  So doing
anything with the network in the chroot is exactly as same as doing it
normally.

If you want to isolate, you probably need vether or tap or the like to
make virtual interfaces and manually tie them to whatever you have running
in the chroots and muanully set up proxies or whatever you need to make
services accessible.