Thanks for your quick response Maxim.

Sure, I could enforce TLS connections for my roaming (outside/internet)
users. That might be a good solution and I would bypass SpamD.
I could also setup another postfix instance on another port and allow
sasl_authenticated only.

But I was hoping SpamD had some kind of understanding of SASL.

--
Best regards
Maxim Bourmistrov