Hi all,

this is more a post to get an overview how the pros (not me ... you guys) put there tools together. I can write simple shell scripts and this is ok but I do a little python coding once in a while and noticed I'm going to write my tools in python. Sure its a little overhead and most of the time you ending up using subprocess to call a existing tool that you would use on a cmd anyway. So what you guys using these days, is it shellscripts, c programs, perl or?

Would be cool to get some feedback on that :)

regards

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT