On 2018-07-11, Tom Smyth <tom.sm...@wirelessconnect.eu> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> this is an odd one but I have a client that needs to
> migrate some legacy services
> Is there support for ISDN type interfaces in OpenBSD ?
>
> man / apropos shows nothing
>
> or is there a package that would add ISDN support
> (although I didnt see a package containing isdn or ISDN
> in packages)
> is ISDN support available under a different name by any chance
>
> Thanks
>
> Tom Smyth

ISDN covers various things, data/voice, and various types of line
(BRI = 2 64k data/voice "B" channels plus one signalling "D" channel ..
PRI = up to 30 B channels over an E1/T1 circuit).

Would need more information about what the "legacy services" are before
it's possible to make any kind of suggestion (but apart from some data
services on BRI which might work with an async TA, it's not really going
to involve OpenBSD in directly terminating the ISDN).