On Sun, 26 Aug 2018 15:52:48 +0200
Patrick Wildt <patr...@blueri.se> wrote:

> On the MacchiatoBin we don't support the onboard ethernet yet.  On the
> EspressoBin we do support the ethernet controller, but the connected
> switch is a mess that I don't dare to support.  Got other stuff to do.
> Though I am working on partial EspressoBin support for the upcoming
> Turris Mox.

What do you plan to support on Mox? Just basic module? If so, do you plan to
support USB too so one can at least connect second NIC over USB? I see CZ.NIC
does not make module with just another NIC and if you claim switch is a mess
I'm curious how to make from this a router with >1NIC.

Thanks!
Karel