Hi Aaron - I have a Rangely c2xxx sitting on my desk right now. It's a
lanner rebadged as Nuage NSG-E.

This platform is able to do around 3.6gbit through it without
encryption (and around 1.3gbit total if encryption is turned on
everything). This one has 4 Intel igb 345 cards and 2 i210's - it's
designed as an SDN box. I use it with Openvswitch; but it's dual core
only and struggles with enough resources to be useful for dpdk (it
also has to use the older UIO shim drivers due to not supporting
undirected IO on the NIC cards) ; so ovs sans dpdk - if it had 4 cores
it might be a bit better. There is some QAT offload stuff that is a
PITA to get working as intel dropped support for that particular SoC
flavour years ago.

Despite it having far more ports,hardware watchdog, serial console and
gpio's which my cheap n3160's lack (2* realtek cards) the n3160 is
actually better performing.