I am trying to clear out some things I have in my basement. I thought
these may be of interest to the OpenBSD community so I am mentioning
them here. Not trying to spam or distract anybody...

I have a bunch (about 50) of atom based HP T5740 thin clients that
work great as an OpenBSD based VPN gateway, router, firewall, print
server, wifi or other network appliance. I have the expansion modules
for these clients as well and Intel or Broadcom dual NIC cards. So
there are a total of 3 gb LAN ports. Additionally these thin clients
have a miniPCI express slot. I have antennas and OpenBSD compatible
Atheros AR5B95 cards. So these machines can be configured as a stand
along Wifi router or AP. Privately email me if interested.

Here is a overview of the client
http://www.parkytowers.me.uk/thin/hp/t5740/index.shtml (not my site).
I may have my own site up soon, depending on what else I have to do.

In addition to the thin clients I have

(1) a bunch of 2GB PC2-6400S modules of DDR2 SODDIM PC2-6400S laptop
RAM available, if anybody is still running an older laptop such as a
Thinkpad.

(2) a bunch of laptop wireless cards including Atheros and Intel cards
that tend to work well with OpenBSD

(3) a lot of Thinkpad T60 / T61  / R61 hardware parts.

(4) about six Thinkpad T60 / T61 / R61 machines which run OpenBSD
flawlessly and are fully capable of being daily use machines if your
use pattern is mainly on line or over SSH along with word processing
and business productivity tasks and basic image management and
manipulation.

[ I use OpenBSD on an dual core 2.0 ghz Thinkpad X61 notebook daily,
with 6GB of RAM (max capacity 8GB) and I find this machine is able to
do everything I need it do. If I need something more powerful, such as
to compile large software quickly I can just run a VPS in the cloud. ]

Payment to be arranged privately through Paypal, cryptocurrency or
cash in mail. Shipping included in prices for USA buyers, if
international, buyers must be willing to pay for shipping.

If such solicitations are not allowed through this mailing list then I
apologize. I won't do it again.