On Sun, Sep 09, 2018 at 11:24:38AM -0500, Ed Ahlsen-Girard wrote:

> While you should not take technical advice on mail servers from me,
> I've raised two kids to adulthood with a 17 year old to go, and had
> almost 200 foster children.
>
> The impedance mismatch you have with the missus is more important than
> the mail.

Yeah, I know, and maybe I am exaggerating it in this discourse. Her words are,
"they can have all the privacy they want when they are 18" and I don't feel that
is a completely practical stand point. And in fact her own experience should
tell her that might not be the best approach.

I think what I want is something that I could monitor if need be, but would
rather not.

I am starting to lean more towards either paying for email service or paying for
something that is a stronger parental control for all of their devices. My
bigger concern is the link jacking porn sites can do. I recall once in the 90's
mistyping msnbc.com at work and the carnage from a site called cafe flesh that
came out.

Ken