> On Sat, Sep 08, 2018 at 10:55:40AM -0700, jungle Boogie wrote:
> > Ken,
> >
> > Just curious, are you using pf to filter out the bad websites for
> > you kids? I find that to be more challenging for our older daughter
> > to not stumble into the bad stuff and not the wholesome sites like
> > openbsd.org, which happens to be her homepage. ;)
> >
> > Best,
> > J. B.

(snip)

> My wife is on the religious right side of the room
> politics wise and I am more of the libertarian.

(snip)

> Ken

While you should not take technical advice on mail servers from me,
I've raised two kids to adulthood with a 17 year old to go, and had
almost 200 foster children.

The impedance mismatch you have with the missus is more important than
the mail.

--

Edward Ahlsen-Girard
Ft Walton Beach, FL