On Sat, Oct 06, 2018 at 09:52:18AM +0000, Tim Jones wrote:

> [...]

Sorry, donating to the foundation does not give you the right to
bitch.  The directors spend your money as they see fit within the
goals of the foundation. That's the nature of a donation: it comes with
no strings attached for the party receiving.

Often it is more effective to ask for hw on want.html (as people tend to have
stuff lying around) than to buy new stuff all the time.

        -Otto