On 10/6/18 11:48 AM, Tim Jones wrote:
>> Thank you for handling the logistics so I don't have to do that
>> on top of everything else I'm doing.
>> I am looking forward to receiving your shipment.
>

> Oh right, and the rest of us don't have day-jobs, plus other commitments
> outside of working hours ?
>
> From now on, I'll take a simple stance.  If you want my spare Unifi kit,
> you'll pay for the packaging and the postage.
>
> If you want another financial donation ?  Well, be prepared for it to come
> with tight restrictions.

WOW.

I wonder what restriction OpenBSD put on you for the usage of the project...

Oh wait NONE!!!!

You are barking to the wrong tree man!

You use and accept totally free gift, but you fell you need to put
restriction on your...

WOW I wonder how your friends and family fell when you give them gift!!!

Oh wait, may be you have no friends...