I think the point I'm making here is it should be worthwhile to send the kit.

Unifi access points are so cheap, that second-hand ones "lying around" are not
likely to be worth the cost and effort to ship internationally (or even
nationally in the case of some postal systems).

Something like a 10gig switch or whatever would be a different kettle of fish,
as the residual value would make it worthwhile.

For commodity kit like that, I think Tom Smyth is thinking more down the
correct lines of approaching the manufacturer.  I would also suggest
approaching the higher-tier "authorised resellers" would be an equally good
idea, as larger resellers higher up the food chain are often allocated a quota
of free/cheap units.  They are generally not permitted to dispose of the
freebies for a defined period, but after that, they can normally do with them
as they wish.