Why change that
It is apache, but with some pathes. But still iti s apache (changing name may be bad for futurre coders, that wouldl ike to make somep lugin for OpenBSD http server, & before they will start to make it, theyw ill have to learn, that httpd in OBSD is just apache 1.3).

Besides i don't understand why so many people would like to change current web server, when it's working fine & well & it is enough secure?
Is there any realy nice argument besides the digit ?
I think no, so, why people always ask that....