Sure OpenBSD's modified Apache 1.3 is way more secure than most stuff out
there, and is working great.

However, the Subversion versioning control system (which my project uses)
demands Apache2 in order to do DAV checkouts and commits, better
authentication and more. So, my only choice was to manually install Apache2
and compile mod_dav_svn.so in order to use these features in OpenBSD. No big
deal, but I would surely appreciate a port for Apache2, it would have made
my life much easier.

Anyway, I agree with the other guys: no way Apache2 will make it to the base
system, its license is a major issue against that.

--

  Felipe Brant Scarel
  PATUX/OpenBSD Project Leader (http://www.patux.cic.unb.br)