On January 5, 2019 4:22:23 PM CST, ed...@pettijohn-web.com wrote:
>I was thinking about spinning up a new instance on vultr to play with.
>They have an option to install OBSD 6.3/4. Has anyone tried these? I
>attempted the FBSD one in the past, but the default install was all
>whacked out and I had to start over with a fresh install.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Edgar

Normally a lurker here. With that out of the way, I have a 6.3 running.
I can't remember though if I installed it myself or used their default
install. One problem I had was with ntp continually drifting by hours
and days. After searching for a solution for a very long time I reached
out to their support. They made a change and with my permission they
restarted the instance and it has been trouble free for months. It's a
very simple static site made with Hugo at davidscooley.com.