Hi,

I have two systems with Vultr (Sydney and Tokyo) and find them to be fine. True
the default install using the automated Vultr 6.3/6.4 install will create two
partitions and swap. I have installed one of my OpenBSD system using a custom
install ISO OpenBSD 6.4 and with that I can do it whatever I like and partition
the system as I see fit.