On Mon, Jun 03, 2019 at 05:44:41PM +0000, Benny wrote:
> Hi,

Hi,

> I am planning a mail server of opensmtpd and dovecot. I'd be glad to know if
> there is any way to save a copy of mail to dovecot's "Sent" mail box before
> relaying them out.

sorry, I don't know dovecot enough for tricks and hacks.

it's possible that it's doable through some weird trick when smtpd would
notify dovecot somehow of messages that were sent, but I doubt it and it
is generally the mail user agent that does the link between mails it did
send over SMTP and copies it stores through IMAP.

> I am also not about find any docs on opensmtpd-extra-pgsql. Is there any
> guide to link postgresql up with smtpd for virtual users?

There's a man page but no guide no.

There are several tutorials for using SQLite and MySQL if you google and
they are pretty much identical in terms of configuration.

--
Gilles Chehade                                                 @poolpOrg

https://www.poolp.org                 tip me: https://paypal.me/poolpOrg