On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 7:39 PM ropers <rop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've just noticed yet another false positive where Gmail has
> classified your email as spam here for the n-th time.  I'm not sure if
> that's just happening to my mailbox, or if it's Gmail-wide or, worse,

My gmail spam bucket contains some openbsd mailing list traffic, but
nothing from Ingo Schwarze. For example, nothing from this thread has
been classified as spam, for me.

(It may be that gmail spam countermeasures are partially personalized?)

((My apologies for contributing nothing relevant to the central topics
of this thread, but this tangent seemed worth a small comment.))

Thanks,

--
Raul