On 8/28/19 4:32 PM, Mohamed salah wrote:
I wanna put something in discussion, what's your motivational to use
OPENBSD what not other bsd's what not gnu/Linux, if something doesn't work
fine on openbsd and you love this os so much what will do?

I enjoy using it because of it's clean design. It's a fairly simple system, with sane default configuration and it "just works" on most laptops that I've used it on.

I use a lot of Linux at work and in other environments as well, and the application support is naturally better. But the things I really care about works on OpenBSD, and as such, I tend to come back to it when using computers in my free time.