On 2020-03-13 18:31, Stuart Henderson wrote:
On 2020-03-13, Jordan Geoghegan <jor...@geoghegan.ca> wrote:
I wouldn't get too excited about running on low memory machines. The
more RAM you can throw at something, the better, as this allows more
cache room as well as improving function of ASLR and other memory
randomizations.
It does allow more cache, but what matters for ASLR is address space, not RAM.

Ah okay, you're right. I was remembering reading something about low memory conditions weakening ASLR, but after doing a quick check, it seems it was an implementation specific issue with Windows and Linux.