> I'm not sure what that sentence even means. What would a "trust relationship"
> between OpenBSD and "current USA" actually mean in terms of a CHANGE IN
> BEHAVIOR?

"CHANGE IN BEHAVIOR" of whom or of what?

> Hell, what does "current USA" even _mean_?!?
Very high activity of NSA to embed their backdoors eveywhere they can.

>Did you mean to say "the US Federal Government"? If so, what would "trust
>between OpenBSD and the US Federal Government" actually mean in terms of a
>change in behavior that you, i...@aulix.com, could actually detect?

How does it matter if I can detect something?

Do you mean i...@aulix.com is too Untermensch just to even wonder and ask such
questions?

Can anyone detect this?

https://web.archive.org/web/20190624163342/https://www.rlighthouse.com/targeted-individuals.html

Does OpenBSD project according to:

https://web.archive.org/web/20200512025352/https://www.openbsd.org/crypto.html

prohibit american people to work on OpenBSD cryptography?

> And why would *you* care about those ways? If you can't tell us why you would
> care, how can we answer your _real_ question?

Treat it as my secret, I want and that is why I ask because I can, I wish you
tell me the answer without a knowledge of "why I ask",
it is a very long discussion of answering by a question to question in your
Jewish style, is not it?

> There is cryptographic software in OpenBSD that was developed in part by
> someone who is/was a US citizen, in OpenSSH even, as a check of
> copyright/license statements on source files show. How does that change your
> world view?

I told you not about the past, but about the CURRENT (TODAY not EARLIER) state
of things, and OpenBSD ban on americans to work on its crypto, you see?