It is IMHO rather not a matter of trusting your questions, but not my
willingness to answer them right now, but I can answer them later if I want, it
is not a matter of trust but rather a tactics of choosing a sequence of what to
answer and when.

You know there is no a lot of secure enough alternatives to choose from except
OpenBSD, and your commits alone shall not be of that a big problem and reason
to reject OpenBSD since the code is being reviewed by other OpenBSD
participants?

Do you think there are less committers like you in many many Linux  components
like Linux kernel, AppArmor, a Linux distro and is there any other choice for
me except OpenBSD and some type of a hardened Linux without systemd like Devuan
or Alpine?

Is not it a childish behavior of yours that is if I do not follow your method
of discussion then I shall not use your work, you ban me from allowed users at
least mentally by your ultimatum not practically of course as you cannot
prohibit me to use any open source products like OpenBSD or Linux distros.