(It seems there was a problem with the quotes in my previous reply)

To Daniel Sullivan <d...@dnsullivan.com>:

I assume that does not have amd64 archictecture. Does it use at least i386
(like Intel Atom)? I'm wondering if that lack of need for graphics is also in
place for amd64.

To Greg Thomas <get.misc.openbsd () gmail ! com>:

Just to be sure, the CPU itself did not include a GPU either, right? Can you
tell me what processor you were using?

Also, did you use a graphics card for installation and initial configuration
before activating the serial console?

To both (and anyone else who'd like to join):

If I choose "com0" as "tty" as the link Greg sent says, would I need to
actually use it? I have the pins on the motherboard but not even a serial port
card connected to them. As I said, I was planning to use ssh for the console.

Thank you both again.