Hello!

Please help. I really messed up.

I was playing with some script trying to create an encrypted image and
accidentally I did bioctl -d sd0 where sd0 is the disk with my OpenBSD
install. Of course the system hanged. When I tried to reboot it no longer
ask me for my passphrase.

It showed only this:

open(hd0a:/etc/boot.conf): Invalid argument
boot>
cannot open hd0a:/etc/random.seed: Invalid argument
booting hd0a:/bsd: open hd0a:/bsd: Invalid argument
  failed(22). will try /bsd

After searching online I discovered this: boot sr0a:/bsd. Now it asks for
my Passphrase and it starts booting but then it hangs

softraid0 at root
scsibus2 at softraid0: 256 targets
panic: root device (3312a...) not found
Stopped at db_enter+0x10: popq %rbp
TID  PID UID PRFLAGS PFLAGS CPU COMMAND
* 0    0      0      0x10000 0x2000      0k    swapper
panic(ffffff81dff....) at panic+0x12a
setroot(ffff80......) at setroot+0xdeb
disconf(1b21..) at diskconf+0x185
main(0,0,0,0,0,ffff80..) at main+0x500
end trace frame: 0x0, count:10https://www.openbsd.org/ddb.html
describes the minimum info required in    bug reports. Insufficient
info makes it difficult to find and fix bugs.
ddb{0}>

Using a usb drive with *FuguIta* I managed to do a fsck on all partitions
(some errors appeared, but I cleaned them).

I was even able to mount them and everything seems fine, I recovered what I
was working on, but I have no luck in booting. Again and again the above
error.

I am a little puzzled that there is no failsafe mechanism for commands like
bioctl or fdisk on the already mounted disk. For me the obvious think was
that the system complains when trying bioctl -d sd0.

Thank you for your help!