On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 05:50:07PM +0200, Samarul Meu wrote:
After searching online I discovered this: boot sr0a:/bsd. Now it asks for
my Passphrase and it starts booting but then it hangs

softraid0 at root
scsibus2 at softraid0: 256 targets
panic: root device (3312a...) not found
Stopped at db_enter+0x10: popq %rbp
TID  PID UID PRFLAGS PFLAGS CPU COMMAND
* 0    0      0      0x10000 0x2000      0k    swapper
panic(ffffff81dff....) at panic+0x12a
setroot(ffff80......) at setroot+0xdeb
disconf(1b21..) at diskconf+0x185
main(0,0,0,0,0,ffff80..) at main+0x500
end trace frame: 0x0, count:10https://www.openbsd.org/ddb.html
describes the minimum info required in    bug reports. Insufficient
info makes it difficult to find and fix bugs.
ddb{0}>

Using a usb drive with *FuguIta* I managed to do a fsck on all partitions
(some errors appeared, but I cleaned them).

I was even able to mount them and everything seems fine, I recovered what I
was working on, but I have no luck in booting. Again and again the above
error.

Ironically this is the same error I have been getting, and recently posted about in the thread "Bootloader on USB stick fails with "root device not found"" ...