My great and good friends,

I want to know how much network traffic a Windows computer is
responsible for. The Windows computer is connected to a switch,
the switch is connected to a router running OpenBSD, and the router is
connected eventually to the internet service provider.

  Windows ---------- Switch ---- OpenBSD ---- ISP
  Other computers --/

How can I find out how many bytes this Windows computer sent or received
through the router within some time period?

I'm concerned only about communication with the internet, not
communication between Windows and "other computers", so it suffices
to count all bytes passing through the OpenBSD computer that originate
from or are destined for the Windows computer.

I avail myself of this opportunity to renew to you the assurances
of my highest consideration.

Ibsen S Ripsbusker