[inline below]
On Mon, Oct 04, 2021 at 11:40:30PM +0530, Sandeep Gupta wrote:
> Some progress. Thank you. Still stuck though. Post network
> configuration,  The boot installer asks for
> HTTP Server? (hostname or 'done').  hostname.
> Server Directory? [pub/OpenBSD/7.0/arm64].
>
> It fails at this step:
>
> Unable to connect using https. Use http instead.
> Looked at found no OpenBSD/arm64 7.0 sets.

This may be connectivity related I dunno.  Is it true that you put the
installer on the micro SD card and then installed on top of that same
image?  At which point your installer needs flashing after every powercycle
when it fails to install.

When I installed I installed right on a USB disk and that's what I want to
recommend to you too.  Either put the install media on a USB stick or on
the sd card and install to USB stick.  With newer eeprom raspberry pi 4's
can boot directly off USB.

Then you'd have the install sets on disk media (may have to be mounted first
but the installer will guide you through that, it asks if disk media is already
mounted and if not asks you which disk it's on).

Anyhow this is the safer alternative than downloading via http as I don't
know if the snapshot installer can signify off any install media.

I'm glad you're making so much progress.  It took me two days as well to
get it to install the way I wanted, and now I'm reluctant to upgrade my
snapshot from jul 21st because people are getting snagged on the installer
a lot.  I'm likely going to wait until release 7.0 to upgrade it's only about
a month away, since the rpi4 is my workstation for everyday use.

Anyways, good luck!

> I tried with pub/OpenBSD/snapshots/arm64. That didn't work either.

hmmm.  Oh wait, are you entering "hostname" as in the example above?  I kinda
missed that.  Try "cdn.openbsd.org" instead.  How did I not see this?

[rest cut]

Best Regards,
-peter