On Fri, 10 Mar 2006, Paolo Supino wrote:

> Hi
>
>   I need to setup an IPSEC VPN between 2 locations. 1 location runs
> Cisco gear (out of my control) and the other runs OpenBSD (my decision).
> I've never setup a VPN between Cisco and OpenBSD before (I did between
> Cisco to Cisco and OpenBSD to OpenBSD) and I was wondering if there are
> any pitfalls or incompatibilities between Cisco and OpenBSD
> implementations of IPSEC that will cause problems?
>

> TIA
> Paolo

Ehlo

More info is required.  Cisco is a company that grows via acquisition,
therefore they have several different VPN solutions.  Also, I did a quick
search on Google for "Cisco and OpenBSD ipsec" and there are over 95k
English hits.  The very first response is "OpenBSD IPSEC with cisco -
HOWTO".

diana