On Fri, Mar 10, 2006 at 08:12:59AM -0500, Paolo Supino wrote:
> Hi
>
>  I need to setup an IPSEC VPN between 2 locations. 1 location runs
> Cisco gear (out of my control) and the other runs OpenBSD (my decision).

  depending on whether this is relevant to your needs or not, vpnc
  from ports(/security) works well for me.  the 0.3.3 one does
  some cute xauth stuff (i guess?) and pulls down routes automagically.

  seems like work went into the vpnc-script.

  i am using vpnc just to access work-vpn, tho, and not for something
  such as setting up a "permanant" tunnel between two gateways.

--

  jared

[ openbsd 3.9-beta GENERIC ( jan 30 ) // i386 ]