Of
> Nico Meijer
> Sent: March 10, 2006 2:56 PM
> To: misc@openbsd.org
> Subject: Re: FW: Pre-orders for our releases.
>
> Hi Craig,
>
> > Of course, for this to benefit
> > OpenBSD
> > they'd have to be registered as a charitable organization etc. etc.
and
> > that
> > is probably somewhere they either don't want to or can't go (or they
> > already
> > have and I just don't know)
>
> Ain't. Gonna. Happen. (See the archives; really)
>
> I think you'll have more luck trying to explain the meaning of "karma"
> some PHB than raising this issue here.
>
> Have a nice one... Nico :-)

I have no argument with that.  I was really only playing devil's
advocate
which is why I stated my ignorance.  We're so far OT I wasn't going to
dedicate the time for further research.  As Theo said, if we're thinking
of it now, he and everyone else have already been there, done that, got
and
sold the t-shirt, and now they want to get back to coding. :)