Thanks for Replay

I think "I have any miss understanding for sndiod with -L- flag" correct ?
and, pulseaudio "native-protocol-tcp or RTP" doesn't work on The OpenBSD ?

[OpenBSD remote: 192.168.2.5]
## x11vnc with fvwm runnning on Xvfb by xenodm
## and could browsing the internet by firefox-esr
## if transmit sound to [*BSD or Linux LOCAL:192.168.2.10]
## just do it...these command.
AUDIODEVICE=snd@192.168.2.10/0 firefox-esr

[*BSD or Linux LOCAL:192.168.2.10]
## waiting the sound data by the sndiod
## just do it...these command.
sndiod -L-

these are correct?

I know "windows doesn't have sndiod ports and doesn't work sndiod.".
Already I tried pulseaudio running on FreeBSD and Linux (include in Android,
Raspberty PI) with Windows.It could get a sound by pulseaudio...

pulseaudio is transmit the sound data. between the *BSD and Linux or Windows...
I think "OpenBSD could too."...
and /etc/pulse/default.pa have a any modules by install the packages on
OpenBSD...

Almost always I use the OpenBSD...
a few time use the Linux or Windows for somebody's tasks(include in "connect
the my machine by VNC")...
And "Any time need a sound."...

I want to any ideas...

best regards.