  Re: how to transmit desktop sound on xenodm.  From:         Jan Stary <hans
() stare ! cz>  Date:         2023-03-21 18:27:19  Message-ID:
ZBn3B33q/zIDg/lR () www ! stare ! cz  [Download RAW   message   or   body  ]
  On Mar 21 16:56:51, openbsd_s...@protonmail.com wrote:
  > How to convert "sndiod data stream" to "RTP(rtmp/rtsp) data stream".
  > mplayer and vlc can recive the "RTP(rtmp/rtsp) data stream".

  "sndio data stream" is linear PCM audio data.
  That can be played in any audio player out there.
  Why do you want to convert it to a RTP stream first?

  > If OpenBSD packages have "module-sndio", it will same too...
  > I know, OpenBSD ports and packages "omit the any functions".
  > I understood "If I can use the any useful factions. it is so lucky.".

  I cannot quite parse your sentences.

I think the original question might have better phrased as: How do I
forward sound and X from OpenBSD to Windows? Leaving particular tools out
of it. The natural tendency to include a tool that solves part of the
problem rather than restate the problem /de novo/ can bite us. --Ed
Ahlsen-Girard