Thanks a lot for reply.

Now I want to know.
How to convert "sndiod data stream" to "RTP(rtmp/rtsp) data stream".
mplayer and vlc can recive the "RTP(rtmp/rtsp) data stream".
it will be so useful.(and so excited)

And,recently I get to know "module-sndio".(code like this)
"load-module module-sndio device="snd@hostname_of_my_rpi/0" record=false
playback=true"
probably, these behavior will get "waiting the sndiod data stream on
pulseaudio" on Windows.
If OpenBSD packages have "module-sndio", it will same too...

I know, OpenBSD ports and packages "omit the any functions".
I accept it for the "OpenBSD's security policies".
I understood "If I can use the any useful factions. it is so lucky.".
Thanks a lot "OpenBSD maintainer".

I just ask any questions. not complaints.

best regards.