I did the second backup again and reattached the disk to my system, the
result was like that:

https://5md.at/l/obcons2 (disk attached but CRC error follows)

But I can mount it correctly.

So I decide to try changing drive enclosure, from as a simple
as not powered Orico 2.5'' to a powered Orico 2.5/3.5'': solved,
disk attached, no CRC error.

Three weeks ago I attached the second backup disk by the same not
powered enclosure to recover some files and I got no problems at all
but frankly speaking I do not remember if I checked the console
status, probably not.

It seems when two days ago I reported in misc, I got a clash of
problems, by coincidence: a not successful backup and the wrong
enclosure (a blasphemous two external not powered enclosures on a usb
hub).

This is all what I can interpret for you.
The behaviour of OpenBSD with the CRC error popping up referencing
sd1 (by the same UID) should be your part and it is all to understand.

-- Daniele Bonini
‎‎