"Theo de Raadt" said:

I'd be thrilled to do less work on errata!

How about we do RSS, and stop making errata?

We can do static RSS.

Configure and forget.

I don't know if you say it seriously. If you do, I think it's the best. Perhaps you could write some semantic file and convert them to desired format (html, RSS, etc.). I saw the www repo (https://github.com/openbsd/www/blob/38884496ed89e3041dcaaeadaf21e20a918581ee/errata73.html) and it seems you make things manually. Don't you think an static site generator or some kind of tool to make things more automatic (I'm thinking in mandoc conversion because all the web is really a big documentation project)?

Regards,
Xavier