On 2023/05/23 09:35, Xavier wrote:
> I did not say that. I did not see that you in particular, or anyone in this
> mailing list, make this work.
> As a user, I simply suggest creating an RSS channel for security advisories
> and *even* I offer myself to help.
>
> The intention behind was to improve OpenBSD web. Simply.

The number of people who work on errata, for obvious reasons, needs
to be a small set of people that we know+trust. Sometimes (though
fortunately not all that often) that work is very delicate and needs to
be done quickly but carefully. High stress situation already.

Adding extra steps to the errata process, to merely provide the same
information which is _already provided_ but just not in the format you
prefer (in the case of pages on www.openbsd.org) and not on the website
you prefer (in the case of the rss feed on undeadly.org), can't be of
more than minor benefit to you, and no benefit to most people who
already receive that information via other methods, yet it adds extra
steps (= work) for every erratum that is produced.

> Perhaps it's me but I perceived some kind or rudeness in some responses.

After being given a workable answer (the rss feed on undeadly), you didn't
like it and asked volunteers to do even more work than they already do, to
mostly benefit you. Which I think some will consider a bit rude itself.

> Oh! Come on! Why don't we concentrate in teach reasons and not in "I don't
> want to move my position". Do you think this kind of answer would benefit
> the project?

There's no need to concentrate on tech reasons because it's not a technical
problem.