Hello Stuart, thanks for this one..

Yes, I agree that the final solution could be only the replace my listed
nameserver.
But do you remember I was using also the unmutable flag
on resolv.conf.... ? :D

I do not want to awake the lions and indeed I'm much happy about
my *unbound system* but having a free to use failover network setting
for the specific case of the unattended installation sounds enough
attractive, isn it?