Thanks for this one Matthew.

Looking further, I noticed..

- /usr/local/share/gtk-doc (=131MB), html doc completed of some vary
  .png files..  I guess this could be not only an endemic problem of my
  stick as gtk-doc is not installed here: I'm not in the need of GTK C
  code documentation
- /usr/local/share/doc (=118MB)

and..
- what about /usr/local/share/gir-1.0 (70M) ?

I'd like almost to delete ./gtk-doc and move ./doc to eg. /home/ (with
sensibly more space) with a link to among the toppings.. ;D

--
Daniele Bonini
‎‎Project Owner and Author‎

This message is confidential, including all materials contained inside
or attached to this email, and intended only for the addressee. If you
have received this message in error, please delete it from your
systems. You are hereby notified that distribution or copying of its
content is strictly prohibited. For information about 5 Mode visit
http://5mode.com