Hi,

I was wondering two things currently, both having to do with QEMU on OpenBSD.

I noticed in my QEMU that is running OpenBSD that it is supporting the
H-extension.  The H is hypervisor.  Does this mean that there is support
emulated for hypervisor host and guest in QEMU?  Also is there any efforts to
implement this where I can be an observer?

I saw somewhere that newer QEMU support RV128 cpu emulation.  While this
is something for 20 years from now perhaps, I'm still curious if anyone is
considering a port to the RV128, or is at least turned on by the thought of it.
Unfortunately I believe the RV128 isn't intended for an 128 bit address space
but has something planned for partitioning it in half so it will be 64 bit
space.  With the other 64 bit for something security related.

Also I'd like to say that I have my first piece of RV64 hardware for a few
weeks now and it can run linux ubuntu.  It's a Mango Pi which is the same
form factor as a RPI zero.  I also donated one to a developer so perhaps we'll
see OpenBSD running on it one day.  In half a dozen weeks or so I'm considering
getting my second RV64 computer, which will be somewhat of a visionfive 2-like
SBC for a router.  Not sure which yet, though, let's see who can deliver in
October.

Next year I'd like to invest into a larger RV64 computer for workstation. As
you can see I'm starting to get a bit serious around Risc-V

Best Regards,
-peter

--
Over thirty years experience on Unix-like Operating Systems starting with QNX.