> Le 26 oct. 2023 à 16:38, Ingo Schwarze <schwa...@usta.de> a écrit :
>
> The advice is extremely simple:
>
> If you can, donate directly to the OpenBSD project because that means
> 1. the donation can be used for any purpose, including all purposes
>    that can be funded by the foundation and some that can't
> 2. it causes less overhead, less paperwork, less bookkeeping effort,
>    hence fewer distractions of developers from actual development
>
> Use the Foundation only if *you* have a specific reason why your
> specific donation can only be made through the Foundation and not
> directly.  If you don't know, then it seems to me you have no specific
> reason, so donating directly is better.
>
> Yours,
>  Ingo

Maybe it should be written this way on the donations.html page of the web site.
Having the reference to "PayPal recurring" for the Fondation coming first made
me assume this was the preferred way to donate.

But if I understand you properly, using the other PayPal links should rather be
used, right?

Thanks,
Joel C.