"Peter N. M. Hansteen" <pe...@bsdly.net> writes:

> On Thu, Nov 09, 2023 at 12:38:27PM +0100, soko.tica wrote:
>> I have a task to launch from scratch one site web hosting google cloud
>> instance.
>>
>> I know OpenBSD does have httpd web server, but I couldn't have found
>> neither wordpress nor joomla software neither in packages nor in ports (7.4
>> -stable).
>>
>> Is there a possibility to launch wordpress or joomla on such an instance on
>> OpenBSD? Which manpages should I read?
>
> You're probably right that those systems do not come pre-packaged for
> OpenBSD.

Yes and I think there is no point in pre-packaging them.  Wordpress
wants to manage its update.  I have some sites with this stack
(OpenBSD/mariadb/php-fpm/httpd) and it just works.

>From this stack, the only thing that you will find in man pages is what
is related to httpd.  You could also read pkg-readmes for mariadb and
php-fpm.  And, as Peter said, the rest will be on internet.  Good luck.
--
Manuel Giraud