Thanks Odhiambo,

As I said, I already have a mail server setup, it's ready and working
correctly. I only want to integrate SOGo into that mail server.

My mail server is running: Dovecot, Postfix, Postfixadmin (domains and
users stored in MariaDB).

That's all.

Odhiambo Washington <odhia...@gmail.com>, 17 Şub 2024 Cmt, 14:53 tarihinde