On Tue, Feb 20, 2024 at 3:57 PM Sebastian Reitenbach <
sebas...@l00-bugdead-prods.de> wrote:

> is i...@mysite.com your e-mail there? Or is there something still not yet
> configured?
> In any case, this is now getting off-topic, and might be better asked on
> the SOGo mailing
> lists.
>
> > Each time I refresh the browser page (while SOGo inbox is open).
> >
> > It happens every time, every refresh adds such an error line in the
> > sogo.log file, and changing browsers did not help.
> >
> > And I have too many;

> > undefined
> > undefined
> used
> > is undefined
>
> these warnings can be ignored.

Hi Sebastian, I completed configuring SOGo on my OpenBSD system,
now it works fine. Thanks to Odhiambo  and you. The only thing is, that I'd
like to report you;

My webserver reports in its log file, "file not found" for SOGo;
/usr/local/lib/GNUstep/SOGo/WebServerResources/js/vendor/ckeditor/plugins/autocomplete/skins/default.css"
failed
(2: No such file or directory)

I thought you might wish to have a look at this, as apparently the
mentioned directories;
"autocomplete/skins/default.css" are not there at all.

Best,
Mark.