On Sat, May 25, 2024 at 09:13:56AM +0000, Ali Farzanrad wrote:

> Even when azalia is disabled my system gets sudden reboots.
> First sudden reboot was just after playing a music; but next 2 reboots
> was happened without playing anything.

This suggests the reboots are not directly caused by the azalia's msi
vs old-style interrupts.

I'd suggest that you find and old enough snapshot (or release) that
used to work reliably on this machine and make sure it still works
reliably with the old software version. Not just an hour, use it few
days for real work.

This would confirm that the hardware is still OK. Take few quick notes
of what devices are involved, how the machine is used, etc. Save the
dmesg.

If this isn't a hardware problem, then grab a new snapshot and try to
understand what changed, compare the dmesg, compare the usage pattern
etc. Possibly start bissecting the kernel until you find the change
that causes the reboots.

HTH