Apologies for the interruption, however, the claim of violation of of Copyright
infringement is...  I'll use the word...  dubious.

https://blog.delphinusdns.org/c?article=1717456278

"I heard through a psychic tarot reader that someone sold delphinusdnsd and
possibly put their name on it. "

All respect to the author of the software, however, I would want a more
authoritative and/or credible source for claims of copyright infringement
before getting involved in the search.

I'd also suggest that it is far more plausible that this is evidence that the
OP is the victim of a fraud of an entirely different variety, and hope this
message is an opportunity for introspection and careful re-examination about
their relationship with the source of the accusation.