On Thu, 2024-07-18 at 12:10 +0200, Jan Stary wrote:

> > To be clear: "hasn't worked in exactly same way" means what then?

meaning that under the other BSDs changing the locale settings in the
specified files will make sure the dates shown on the Date column in
the inbox are shown the correct way, i.e. for the traditional UK users,
and not confusingly.  So far I've failed to get the formating correct.
Either it's baked into the binary, so there would be bugger all I could
do about it, or I've there is another text file somewhere that needs
adding the locale setting.