HI All,

I'm trying to resolve a trivial, but annoying problem with using
Evolution mail on my OpenBSD setup. The style of date used in the list
of mail in my inbox is in US format, i.e month first, day second, and I
want it is UK format, day first, then month.  I know how to fix this in
FreeBSD by  including LANG=en_GB.UTF-8 etc in a number of text files.
However on OpenBSD, this hasn't worked in exactly the same way.  As an
aside, I was getting a similar problem with Libreoffice defaulting to
USA dictionaries, but that has been fixed and is picking up its locale
properly from one of the text files I amended.

text files where i have the correct variable is :

.bashrc
.bash_profile
.xinitrc
.xsession
.profile
/etc/login.conf - yes I did run cap_mkdb.

when I issue the locale command from the terminal, it shows all the
correct en_GB.UTF-8 variables. So everything looks OK, but i'm
obviously missing something.  So if there is another text file to amend
I would apprecate any suggestion.

Many thanks
Mark G.