On 5/11/06, Roger Neth Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 5/11/06, Bryan Irvine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> <snip>
> > I had checked the archives for misc@, and what I had read indicated
> > that the Macbook Pro could boot OpenBSD using Parallels virtualization
> > software, but not natively due to hang while probing USB.  Also, I'm
> > under the opinion that the wireless doesn't work as they use broadcom
> > adapters under the Airport Express name.  I could be wrong though.  I
> > was just wondering if that had improved any.
> <snip>
>
> The Broadcom thing still applies.  No drivers for airport.
>
> --Bryan

Hello List,

I was looking on Ebay for OpenBSD type of stuff and came across this.

Doesn't this hurt the project? : (

Or are they just generous?

http://cgi.ebay.com/OpenBSD-3-9-3-CD-Full-Set_W0QQitemZ7235743360QQcategoryZ4619QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

rogern

John 3:16

I contacted the seller and asked "Is this the full CD set with
stickers, or copies of the CD's?"

This is the response I got: "These cds are copies of the official 3 cd
set. All cds are verified by test installations of the product. The
official 3 CD set is available from www.openbsd.org for $45+$4
shipping and handling."

To answer the question, "Does this hurt the project?"  I respond, "it
doesn't help".

eBay has strict policies about the illegal selling of copywrite
protected items, and this qualifies.  just go to the auction, and at
the bottom is a link that reads "Report this Item".  It infringes on
the copyright of Theo de Raadt.  IIRC, three strikes and you're out on
ebay.

Jim