Hi,

What are my options for encrypting wireless traffic between client
and access point, where the access point is an OpenBSD box with a
supported wireless card?  Does it just depend on what encryption
methods the card supports?

I'm not that bothered about people getting onto the network, as I'm
giving the password away to all and sundry.  I'm more concerned with
stopping people sniffing other wireless traffic.  I guess IPSec would
be a good step forward but I want to make it as simple as possible
for clients to connect:

Wireless Client ---> (Insert encryption here) ---> OpenBSD/AP/pf --->
ADSL ---> Internet

WEP is pretty much out, WPA isn't supported, IPSec is probably too
complicated for the general public to get going, and that's about
it.  If I can't do it in OpenBSD, I may have to use a separate access
point, but I'd rather keep it all in one box.

Any suggestions here?

Many thanks,

Gaby

--
Junkets for bunterish lickspittles since 1998!
http://www.playr.co.uk/sudoku/